Thursday, November 27, 2008

Testimonials Bubble C


BUBBLE C TESTIMONIAL

Felicidad, 41
Property Consultant
Cubao, Quezon City
Before, I always feel lazy, move slow and get sick easily. I tried different products that have Vitamin C to boost my immune system and to make me energized all the time. After taking many products, nothing made any difference until I tried Edmark’s newest product “Bubble C” a refreshing instant orange beverage that is loaded with natural Vitamin C and Calcium. I started taking Bubble C twice a day religiously, one sachet in the morning fifteen minutes before breakfast and one sachet before going to bed. Life is so good because Bubble C humbly gave the Vitamin C that my body needed. I am energized, my metabolism was also boosted, resulting to a flatter tummy and trimmed waistline. It seems that I never get tired and I am always full of ideas that I need in my Edmark business. My children call me now “Mama Kulit” because now I’m the one who initiate playing time with them and still manage to do house chores and meet with my business partners. They also love the taste of it.
I am really thankful to Edmark for introducing this healthy and bubbly drink!
- Felicidad Jabson

Contact Person:
E.D.A. No: F2003711
Name: Timothy R. Rempillo
E-mail: edmarker82@gmail.com,
trempillo@yahoo.com
Cell #: 09092978278

No comments: