Thursday, November 27, 2008

Testimonials CoCollagen



Defy skin aging with every sip of EDMARK‘s CoCollagen.


CoCollagen is a chocolate flavored beverage enriched with high grade quality marine collagen that nourishes your skin to make it firm and lift the signs of aging, thus reviving its naturally healthy and youthful glow.

NOURISH the skin with a rich supply of collagen.

LIFT the signs of aging by boosting collagen formation in the epidermis of the skin.

REVIVE the skin by showing its naturally healthy glow.


Characteristics of Edmark's CoCollagen

ALL NATURAL MARINE SOURCE
Made of enzymatically hydrolyzed fish collagen. Derived from marine sources like salmon.

ENERGY BOOSTER
Contains the macronutrient SUCROSE, a quick source of energy for the body. Perfect for active growing kids.

REFRESHING, EASILY DIGESTED
Contains MALT, a natural diuretic, which is easily broken down and absorbed by the body.

SMELLS GOOD, TASTES EVEN BETTER It’s chocolate flavor is not only aromatic and
soothing, it is also irresistibly delicious!

Benefits of CoCollagen

- Plumps up the skin and lips.
- Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smoothens “crow’s feet” lines and reduces furrows.
- Reduces dark circles around eyes.
- Promotes skin elasticity.
- Firms and tightens sagging skin.
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks.
- Revitalizes appearance.
- Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion.
- Rejuvenates mature skin.
- Tones and moisturizes the skin.



COCOLLAGEN TESTIMONIAL


Carol, 39
Distributor
Malate, Manila
Before, my skin started to show some wrinkles and I also have sagging skin. When Edmark introduced one of the newest products COCOLLAGEN, which nourishes the skin and lift the signs of aging, I became interested so I tried drinking one sachet a day as my breakfast. Im so happy and glad because now I feel and look younger. My facial wrinkles lessened, my skin and breasts became firmer. My facial contour defined specially in the jaw line and cheeks. I also noticed that my thigh and buttocks lifted. You can see the effect of COCOLLAGEN even after a week, I really love it, it is very effective in delaying the signs of aging. Thanks to Edmark.

- Carol F. Cabana

Contact Person:
E.D.A. No: F2003711
Name: Timothy R. Rempillo
E-mail: edmarker82@gmail.com,
trempillo@yahoo.com
Cell #: 09092978278

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it collagen

Unknown said...

I want to know it work i just started,and i want to know if it burns fat

Unknown said...

Hello!
And No, the cocollagen is not the well-being product that you need if your goal is to burn fat. The cocollagen is primarily for aiding the body in maintaining youthful and supple skin as well as a clear skin appearance..

If you want to burn fat, then there are a few Edmark options that I would highly, highly recommend, because Edmark makes amazing biological products that are excellent for which-ever goal you have.

If you are very interested, send me an email at: edkad_beaute@gmail.com
And/or if you have time, do check our recent Instagram page showing you the Edmark products!

@edkad_beaute

Have a nice day !!

Unknown said...

Plz can edamrk cocollagen help me to gain weight