Thursday, November 27, 2008

Testimonials Ginseng Coffee


Ginseng has been used for thousands of years to improve the overall health of human being. Ancient Chinese herbal traditions prescribe that Ginseng is effective for enlightening the mind and increasing wisdom. Ginseng can likewise promote vitality and good health by overcoming general fatigue and increasing strength. Remarkably, it is also an aphrodisiac for the treatment of impotence.

Modern scientific research revealed that the active ingredient of Ginseng called Ginsenoside has the power to:

· Sharpen the Mind and Memory
· Accelerate visual and auditory responses
· Increase concentration
· Lower and remove bad cholesterol
· Lower blood pressure
· Maximize oxygen intake
· Increase aerobic activity
· Lower heart rate during exercise
· Increase Anti-oxidants in the body
· Prevent Cancer

Ingredients:
Coffee, ginseng extract, sucrose, non-dairy creamer and tricalcium phosphate.




Irene, 42
Life Guard
Abu Dhabi, UAE
My poor eyesight used to be an obstacle for me to read well. I also used to experience headaches especially during summertime when the heat is extreme. When the Edmark products were introduced to me, I immediately got to like their Ginseng Coffee. I drink Ginseng Coffee three times a day and after a month, I took notice of its good effects. My eyesight improved much that I can now read without glasses. I found it a truly amazing experience! I give my thanks to God for making me a part of Edmark not only as a business partner but also because of the health benefits. Also, thanks to my up line and to Edmark International for introducing their great products to UAE.

- Irene P. Fuertes

Contact Person:
E.D.A. No: F2003711
Name: Timothy R. Rempillo
E-mail: edmarker82@gmail.com,
trempillo@yahoo.com
Cell #: 09092978278

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ginsenoside F2 is extracted from the root of Panax ginseng C. A. Mey. It was assessed for its antiproliferative activity against breast cancer stem cells (CSCs). It induced apoptosis in breast CSCs by activating the intrinsic apoptotic pathway and mitochondrial dysfunction. It decreased the expression of TGF-β2 and SCAP proteins. Ginsenoside F2