Thursday, November 27, 2008

Testimonials Meal Replacement Therapy




P4 Testimonial


Abakar, 32
Engineer
Central Africa

Lost 28.2 lbs.
in 6 weeks

Weighing 217.8 lbs., I tried so hard to slim down by going to the gym and trying out numerous weight loss food supplements. I had to take medicines for high blood pressure, back pains, kidney stones and constipation. When Mr. Chito Sanchez introduced Edmark products to me, he also explained their benefits plus the P4 Program. I was impressed so I immediately started taking all that fit my health concerns. My regular routine would include one meal, three sachets of MRT, three cups of Ginseng Coffee, and plenty of water with Splina. For a week, I also took a sachet of Shake Off Phyto Fiber every after three days. After six weeks, I was healthy enough to stop taking my medicines and my kidney stones were miraculously gone. In no time, I experienced normal bowel movement and sound sleep at night. Best of all, I lost 28.2 lbs. within six weeks. I became more fit and I feel very healthy. Thank you to Mr. Chito Sanchez for Edmark products and for patiently monitoring my health program. I also give my thanks to our CEO, Mr. Sam Low for the health and business success he gave us.
- Abakar Malloum

1 comment:

Unknown said...


You have post a very informative topics that readers would always love to visit. Thanks for taking time sharing this with us. Visit my site too #triciajoy.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com